Peter Domas is Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright. Peter’s practice is devoted to representing clients in the healthcare industry, and assisting them in navigating the complex statutory and regulatory environment unique to healthcare corporate, transactional, and litigation matters.
Peter also counsels clients on the development and maintenance of effective internal compliance programs with a special focus on federal and state fraud and abuse laws, reimbursement regulations, and HIPAA.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Peter directed the Midwest’s contract compliance audit operations for a national service company whose clients included numerous national, local and government insurance providers. Peter is also a Certified Public Accountant in both Michigan and Illinois.
- University of Michigan-Flint, B.B.A.
- Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration, M.S.
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School, J.D.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- State Bar of Michigan
Rate : $$$