Peter A. Draugelis’s practice covers a broad spectrum of business and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, finance, supply and distributorship agreements, and international business transactions.
He advises clients from small entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies concerning forming new businesses, strategic partnering relationships, and general business issues that in-house counsel and executives face on a daily basis.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 1996)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
- Southern Ohio District Export Council, board member
- Oakley Community Council, president, trustee (2008 – 2013)
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL), Class XIV (2010)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Local School Decision Making Committee for Hyde Park Elementary School (2012 – 2013)
- French-American Business Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, director (2010 – 2014)
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$