Peter Carr is member of Carr Law Firm PA. I have successfully litigated cases against some of the largest and most powerful corporations, including, but not limited to, Anheuser-Bush, Inc., Yum Brands, Inc., Home Depot, Inc., and The Hartford Insurance Company that resulted in significant recoveries for clients. I have taken numerous cases to trial throughout the State of Florida, including in federal court, state court and the American Arbitration Association.
I have also represented some of the largest companies engaged in business in the State of Florida, including Burger King Corporation, Flagler Development Company, and Washington Mutual Bank.
I have tried numerous cases to conclusion in several counties in Florida, including Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County, Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Palm Beach County and Dade County. The trials were located in Florida State Courts, Federal Court, and with the American Arbitration Association.
I have represented clients in high dollar, contractual disputes, as well as those who have been the victims of wrongful conduct by large corporations, insurance companies, and negligent tortfeasors.
The Carr Law Firm believes in giving back to the community and helping those less fortunate through its involvement in and support of organizations such as The Coalition for the Homeless, The Second Harvest Food Banks, and others.
We are also compassionate towards animals that do not have a voice. We help protect animal welfare rights through our work with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D.
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Florida, 1995
- New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The George C. Young American Inns of Court Member
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee Member
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- British Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Villanova Alumni Association
Rate : $$$