Peter L. Garchie is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois, which he joined in 1984. Mr. Garchie is an accomplished trial attorney, having tried more than 50 jury cases to verdict, many of which are in the areas of professional liability, products liability, environmental toxic torts litigation, and commercial litigation.
His practice includes the direct representation of international industrial companies, chemical companies, insurance companies, financial companies, and technology growth companies in state court, federal court, national multi-district coordinated litigation and before state regulatory agencies.
He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is active in the trial of substantial exposure cases on a national level as well as in the supervision and coordination of class actions and mass torts claims.
- University of California, Davis, Juris Doctor, 1982
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts, 1979
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State Appellate Courts, California Courts of Appeal
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Associations : American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Rate : $$$$