Peter P. Gelzinis provides advice and counsel to clients on a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing. Prior to joining Mintz, Peter served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Keith C. Long of the Massachusetts Land Court where he gained experience with a variety of real estate, zoning, and land use matters.
During law school, Peter was selected as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy, which allowed him to work on real estate and transportation issues at the Massachusetts Port Authority (MassPort). Peter also served as the Lead Articles Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- Represented a Massachusetts based private real estate fund in the leasing of office and industrial properties in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas and California.
- Represented a multibillion-dollar real estate investment trust (REIT) in the disposition of a portfolio of 30 industrial properties in the greater Chicago area.
- Represented a private equity affiliate in the negotiation of a ground lease extension for a major transportation center in Boston.
- Represented an energy technology company in the negotiation of a lease for company headquarters in the greater Boston area.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD, magna cum laude)
- St. John’s College (MA)
- University of Virginia (BA, with Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa)
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
Rate : $$$$