Peter J. Gennuso counsels domestic and foreign public and private companies on securities and capital raising transactions, venture capital, private equity, banking and finance transactions as well as general corporate matters.
He has considerable experience representing early-stage and emerging growth companies and frequently advises entrepreneurs. Pete advises companies, underwriters and placement agents on the full range of securities offerings, including private placements, IPOs, PIPE transactions, public company filings and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance matters.
Pete has extensive experience handling matters across a broad range of sectors, including pharma and life sciences, clean technology, artificial intelligence, manufacturing, energy and retail.
He has served on the board of directors of a public company and has held vice president positions at several emerging growth companies. Pete also studied at the London School of Economics.
- Artificial intelligence company in a $4.5 million private placement of Series A Preferred Stock
- Lighting and fan technology company in a $15 million private placements of convertible debentures, common stock and warrants
- Investment bank in a $10 million private placement of common stock and warrants of private technology company
- Publicly traded clean technology company in a $6 million private placement of convertible debentures and common stock and warrants
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) company in an approximately $25 million IPO of common stock and redeemable common stock purchase warrants
- Private company that develops e-commerce shopping destinations on the internet designed to attract consumers who support charities and other nonprofit organizations in a $6 million private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock
- Private company that facilitates e-commerce outsourced fulfillment solutions to manufacturers in a $14 million private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock
- Biotechnology company focused on agricultural technology in a $4.5 million private placement of units consisting of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase common stock
- Private life sciences company with painless microneedle injection device for insulin in a $1 million private placement of common stock and warrants
- Publicly traded communications company in a $750,000 private placement of units consisting of common stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock
- Special purpose acquisition corporation (SPAC) in a $68 million IPO of units consisting of common stock and warrants
- Small business engaged in manufacturing and distributing high-quality personalized quilts in $9.5 million and $7.95 million revolving loan credit facilities
- Pace University, M.B.A., 1998
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Iona College, B.A., 1993, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$$