Peter Boehm has been a trial attorney helping people who have been victimized and injured since he became a lawyer in 1996. Prior to coming to Morgan & Morgan in 2012, he was a Georgia state prosecutor, in both metropolitan and rural areas, where he had the opportunity to try many complex cases. Mr. Boehm has also prepared numerous winning appeals, as well as presented successful oral argument before the Supreme Court of Georgia.
As a dedicated prosecutor, he specialized in crimes against children and special victims offenses, heading the Crimes Against Children Unit in DeKalb County and establishing the Special Victims Unit in Walton and Newton Counties.
He continues to support those efforts as a dedicated faculty instructor for the Child First Georgia program that focuses on the training of professionals who serve and protect the victims of child sexual abuse.
Mr. Boehm’s unique experience has given him the opportunity to help victims and their families through some of the most difficult times of their lives. He brings that experience and his passion for justice with him to Morgan & Morgan, where he currently focuses on representing individuals who have been injured at work.
Mr. Boehm has previously handled matters at Morgan & Morgan in the areas of personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, and premises liability.
- Northwestern University – Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- University of Georgia School of Law – University of Georgia School of Law – Juris Doctor, 1996
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Admitted to practice in all Georgia Superior, State and lower courts
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Child First Georgia, Faculty Member
Rate : $$$