Peter Haley serves as managing partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Boston office.
- Boston College Law School, JD
- Northwestern University, BA
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Corporate and financial institution experience, including acting as counsel to lenders in a variety of commercial lending transactions and providing advice in connection with restructurings
- Advise municipalities and other government organizations on restructuring and crisis management
- Represent both debtors and creditors in financial and corporate restructurings, as well as bankruptcy reorganizations
- Represent venture capital firms and other investors as buyers, sellers, and interested parties in bankruptcy proceedings throughout the United States
- Panelist and author with the American Bankruptcy Institute, American Bar Association, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and the West Legal Education Center on bankruptcy and litigation topics
- Speaker on local and national panels on venture capital and investors in distressed situations
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Peter J. Haley & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Peter J. Haley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Peter J. Haley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Peter J. Haley lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates