Peter Kulick is a tax attorney with wide ranging experience representing clients in transactional matters. Peter’s tax practice focuses in the areas of tax-advantage financings, partnership taxation, mergers and acquisitions, and cross-border tax planning.
In addition, Peter has significant experience representing clients in administrative and regulatory matters, real estate development, gaming law, and general business transactional matters.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1997
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2001
- New York University, LL.M, 2003
- Michigan, 2001
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Michigan Bar Association (Member, Tax Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Taxation Section and Partnership/LLCs and Tax Exempt Financing Committees)
- International Masters of Gaming Law
- Ingham County Bar Association
Rate : $$$