Peter J Rathwell is experts in Litigation, Bankruptcy and debt, Business.
Peter J Rathwell works at Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- State Bar of Arizona and American Bar Association; Creditors Debtors Rights Section; Business Law Section; Bankruptcy Section
- State Bar of Arizona Disciplinary Hearing Committee, Former Chairman
- Founding Fellow, Arizona Bar Foundation and Maricopa County Bar Foundation
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Board of Advisors and Past Co-Chair for Southwest Bankruptcy Institute Conference
Professional Recognition and Awards:
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Bankruptcy Litigation (1987-2018)
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (2007-2018)
- Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy – Business Edition (2011)
- Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy – Corporate Counsel Edition (2009-2010)
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Peter J Rathwell & Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. can handle?
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Snell & Wilmer L.L.P. located?
How much would it cost to hire Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.?
Peter J Rathwell lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Peter J Rathwell reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Peter J Rathwell lawyer profile listing.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp