Peter E. Kidd focuses his practice on trademark and copyright law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kidd worked as a trademark specialist in a Los Angeles, California based law firm where he advised clients regarding trademark availability, handled all aspects of trademark prosecution and enforcement, and managed the maintenance of a large global trademark portfolio. He also previously served as an associate in a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based law firm specializing in civil rights litigation.
- Drexel University, J.D. (2010) magna cum laude
- Princeton University, B.A., Politics (2002)
- California (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (2011)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2012)
Rate : $$$$