Peter Munk is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Atlanta office, where he specializes in litigating commercial, business, and employment disputes involving contracts, business torts, employee restrictive covenants, and misappropriation of trade secret and other confidential information.
Peter also helps clients avoid litigation by advising on a variety of general corporate matters, including regulatory compliance, contract formation, and pre-suit negotiations.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD (2012)
- The University of Utah, BA, History, Minor in Asian Studies, cum laude (2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Litigation associate, Atlanta law firm (2012-2015)
- Summer associate, Boston law firm (2011)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- DRI – Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$