Mr. Peter L. Lese has focused his practice on trusts and estates law since 1988. He advises our clients in all aspects of estate planning and business succession planning for U.S. and non-U.S. persons, including techniques designed to minimize estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
He has administered numerous large estates and trusts in amounts up to $600,000,000. He oversees estate and trust administration, including probate of wills, preparation of estate and gift tax returns and accounting proceedings.
He forms and administers tax exempt organizations, including charitable trusts and private foundations, and represents clients who are engaged in estate and trust disputes in judicial and non-judicial forums.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Cornell University, B.A., 1982
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1985
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 1994
- 1986, New York
Rate : $$$$