Peter Lotfalla’s practice includes drafting and negotiating a variety of construction agreements and other sophisticated development-related documents. He also advises and represents owners and developers on the resolution of construction disputes through litigation.
Peter leverages his hands-on construction experience in serving his clients, having held a field internship throughout college at an international construction management firm.
During his clerkships and externships throughout law school, Peter gained experience assisting with several transactional and litigation matters at an international law firm, a major real estate company and an affordable housing nonprofit.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- LEED Green Associate
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Construction Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association
- Student Advocate, Legal Aid Society
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2018
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2015
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey
Rate : $$$