Peter Feaman, have more than 35 years experience in providing personal attention and aggressive representation for clients. At the Law Firm of Peter M. Feaman, P.A., our greatest strength is our ability to communicate succinctly and frequently with clients.
Our clients can count on a level of personal attention and communication that keeps them informed every step of the way.
We are tough but fair lawyers. We are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done within the boundaries of the canons of ethics. We take honest satisfaction in resolving client’s problems, knowing we made a difference in your life or business.
We have had many of the same clients for 25 years due to the relationships we have built with them. We treat clients as individuals — unique in their goals, dilemmas, needs and desires. We have a longstanding reputation in the Florida legal community and are extremely active in local, state and national politics.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida -J.D. – 1978
- Union College, Schenectady, New York -B.A. – 1975
- Florida, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, since 1978
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, since 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1998
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1989
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Fourth District Court of Appeal Nominating Commission, 2011-Present ; 1988-1992
- Boca Central Rotary Club, past president
- Palm Beach County Zoning Commission, 2005-2008
- Florida Bar’s Grievance Committee for Palm Beach County, former member
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Nomination Commission, 1999-2002
- Palm Beach County Housing Authority, 1998-2002
- Republican Party of Florida, Executive Board Member
- Palm County Bar Association Member
Rate : $$$$