Peter W. Martinez focuses his practice in the area of real property law, and has experience in commercial leasing, purchase and sale, and financing transactions. His experience includes representing landlords and tenants in connection with the leasing of office, retail and industrial buildings.
He has represented Verizon Wireless and its predecessor companies in connection with numerous cell site transactions in California and other Western states, including multiple transactions with federal, state and local government entities, as well as large multi-state portfolio transactions.
Peter also has extensive experience representing purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties throughout California. His experience has also included the representation of developers and borrowers in connection with the financing of office, industrial and R&D properties.
- Representation of a national wireless communications company in a ten million dollar acquisition of a multi-state portfolio of communications facilities.
- Representation of a national internet services company in the negotiation of a multi-facility sublease and management services agreement involving point of presence facilities located in several major metropolitan areas across the United States.
- Representation of a global wireless communications company in a multi-million dollar sublease and management services agreement involving over two thousand communications facilities.
- Stanford Law School, JD, 1991
- University of California San Diego, BA, 1987
Admissions : California
- Trustee, Mexican American Bar Foundation
- Member, Real Property Section, State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$