Peter D. Mostow is a partner in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he represents renewable energy and clean technology companies on project development, purchase and sale, and finance. Peter represents solar, wind, energy storage, and biomass project sponsors in site acquisition, power transmission, and utility and corporate power purchase agreements; distributed energy companies in developing key commercial and financing agreements; and producers of new technologies from energy storage to renewable fuels in drafting and negotiating key commercial transactions.
He applies his knowledge of energy and infrastructure project development to assist clients with diligence, negotiations, and legal opinions on a variety of transactions including joint ventures, asset and membership interest acquisitions, and project development and finance. Peter’s prior energy industry experience includes project development work for the sponsors of hydroelectric and geothermal projects, gas-fired power plants, underground natural gas storage facilities, gas pipelines, and liquefied natural gas terminals.
Following law school, from 1993-94, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Betty B. Fletcher of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in Seattle, Washington.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1993
- J.W. Goethe Universität, Frankfurt, Germany
- B.A., Reed College, 1987
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Northwest Energy Coalition (2015-present)
- Distributed Wind Energy Association Board (2014-present)
- Center for Resource Solutions Board (2009-present)
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association Energy Facilities and Siting Committee (2005-2007)
- Governor’s Carbon Allocation Task Force (Oregon, 2006)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Oregon
- State Bar of Washington
Rate : $$$