Peter G. Rossi’s practice centers on property damage cases with emphasis on floods and water damage litigation. Peter tries bench and jury trials in state and federal courts in various jurisdictions throughout the country and in Europe and Asia.
He focuses in complex litigation involving product and property defects and infrastructure failures such as floods. Peter has tried hundreds of criminal and civil cases to verdict and has successfully mediated many more. He is also active in pro bono capital punishment litigation.
Peter is the vice president of the board of directors of the Defender’s Association of Philadelphia, Philadelphia’s Public Defender organization and past president of the board of directors of the Philadelphia VIP, the Philadelphia bar association’s volunteer pro bono organization.
Peter is the co-chair of the firm’s Flood Task Force. Peter earned his associate degree at Keystone College, his Bachelor of Arts at The Pennsylvania State University in and his law degree at Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- Secured a 100 percent jury verdict on behalf of a subrogated carrier in multi-million dollar commercial flood case in Pittsburgh, Pa. This matter was tried in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Secured a 100 percent jury verdict on behalf of a subrogated carrier in a $30+ million flood claim in Philadelphia. This matter was tried in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Achieved a seven-figure settlement on behalf of a subrogated insurer in litigation in Indiana involving $25 million in flood damage to a local institution.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1975
- Keystone College, A.A.
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$