Pete assists clients with complex, domestic and international financial, commercial, and technology transactions and has extensive experience supporting new product development, cloud, e-commerce, mobile commerce, and supply chain initiatives. Pete regularly advises clients on emerging payments and wireless communications products, infrastructure and technology acquisition transactions, strategic distribution and channel arrangements, seller financing arrangements, and operations and procurement matters.
Pete has served as a member of the firm’s executive committee, partner admissions, and share committees and served for many years on the firm’s hiring committee. Pete is also a member of the Board of Directors and strategic planning committee of Food Lifeline, a nonprofit organization that sources and distributes food to food banks and other organizations in Western Washington.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Strategic Planning Committee, 2016; Board Member, 2014-present – Food Lifeline
- Firm Chair, Food Frenzy fundraising campaign, Food Lifeline, 2010-2013
- Volunteer, Girls Soccer Coach, Bellevue Youth Soccer Association and Bellevue Boys and Girls Club, 2010-present
- Volunteer, Girls Basketball Coach, Bellevue Boys and Girls Club, 2009-present
- Volunteer for Legal Intakes at Downtown Emergency Shelter, 2004-present
- Volunteer Sunday School Teacher, First Presbyterian Church of Bellevue, 2008-2010
- Pro Bono Counsel to Washington Access Fund, a nonprofit micro-lender
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law
- Oregon Law Review
- B.A., Business Administration, Western Washington University, cum laude
Rate : $$$