Peter Sheldon is a Member of Dickinson Wright PLLC and concentrates his practice in Corporate, Property Tax Appeals, and Taxation.
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1961
- University of Michigan, L.L.B., 1964
- University of Michigan, M.B.A., 1965
- Michigan, 1964
- Admitted to practice before all Michigan courts, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association, State and Local Tax Committee
- Taxation Section of State Bar of Michigan
- Tax Council of the Taxation Section of State Bar of Michigan, Past President
- Ingham County Bar Association, Member and Past President
- Contributing author and speaker at numerous seminars sponsored by the Institute for Continuing Legal Education and the National Business Institute
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Peter S. Sheldon & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Tax, Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Peter S. Sheldon lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Peter S. Sheldon reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Peter S. Sheldon lawyer profile listing.