Peter Schwartz is the chair of our finance practice. He regularly represents lenders and borrowers in leveraged finance transactions, and also has extensive experience in private equity and M&A.
He has led financing, restructuring, M&A and investment transactions for clients including The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Fortress Investment Group, OrbiMed Advisors, Charlesbank Capital Partners, Athyrium Capital Partners, Snow Phipps Group, and Neuberger Berman.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 1998
- Yale University, B.S., 1992
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Private investment funds focused on growth, acquisition and special situation financings for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare companies in numerous secured debt, royalty and equity financings, ranging in value from $20 million to $300 million.
- Private equity funds in senior secured and mezzanine financings for a number of their acquisitions and portfolio companies, ranging in value from $25 million to $500 million.
- A major multinational corporation, in its global debt financings, including first, second and third lien financings, secured and unsecured high yield bonds, and credit facilities in Europe, Asia and Latin America, ranging in value from $200 million to $3.3 billion.
- A private investment fund in numerous investments in regional banks and bank holding companies, in recapitalization transactions ranging in value from $15 million to $300 million.
- A venture-backed corporation in a number of secured financings, ranging in value from $25 million to $75 million.
- A leading hedge fund in the acquisition of a mortgage origination and servicing business.
- A major international consumer goods company in the sales of a number of non-core businesses.
- A major international life sciences company in a number of public and private acquisitions.
Rate : $$$