Peter R. Sternberg is a corporate attorney with an international transactional focus on cross-border acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures. Peter advises U.S. and European Union (EU)-based companies engaged in industrial manufacturing, technology, transportation, and luxury brands.
His clients include multinational conglomerates and middle-market businesses. Peter also manages multijurisdictional disputes involving commercial arbitration and litigation, including matters involving patent infringement, trade secret misappropriation, bankruptcy, employment, and construction.
He assists EU-based businesses in developing and implementing export control/economic sanctions compliance programs. Peter is admitted to practice in New York and Paris and is fluent in French and Italian.
- Advised industrial manufacturing clients in the U.S. and EU on numerous acquisitions of manufacturing facilities throughout the EU and the U.S.
- Structured joint ventures in the EU and the U.S. for industrial design and manufacturing businesses
- Advised private equity investors and private investor groups in multiple investment and disposal transactions in the U.S. and EU in various industries, including retail and distribution, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, luxury brands, and defense electronics
- J.D. New York University School of Law 1985
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania 1982
Bar Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$$