Peter A. Strotz is a senior litigation partner, the founding and managing partner of the firm’s Los Angeles, California office and seasoned trial lawyer in Los Angeles and San Francisco. He practices in the Tort Litigation and Product Liability Practices.
Peter’s practice focuses on complex litigation involving novel medical, scientific, and legal issues for global manufacturing companies, including pharmaceutical, oil, gas, engineered and specialty materials, paints, and coatings companies.
In his representation of these Fortune and Global 1000 companies, Mr. Strotz acts as national, regional and local trial counsel in a variety of pharmaceutical, products, commercial, antitrust and toxic tort matters.
- J.D., University of San Francisco
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Alameda County Bar Association Bar Association of San Francisco
- American Bar Association (Environmental, Product Liability and Mass Tort sections)
- Association of Defense Counsel
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Defense Research Institute (Drug and Medical Device, Product Liability and Toxic Tort committees)
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of California
- Swiss American Chamber of Commerce
- USF Inns of Court
Rate : $$$$