Peter N. Surdo practices in intellectual property and antitrust law. He is an accomplished trial lawyer and litigator with deep experience in intellectual property matters. He serves as a business counselor by developing optimum strategies for protecting and enforcing his client’s intellectual property, including patents, copyrights, and trade secrets.
He represents clients in monetization analysis, licensing negotiations, district court litigation, and in administrative trials before both the Patent Trial and Appeals Board and the United States International Trade Commission.
His antitrust practice focuses on the intersection of the intellectual property and antitrust arenas.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$$