Mr. Peter J. Torcicollo, Co-Chair of the firm’s Commercial & Criminal Litigation Department, handles all facets of construction disputes, including contract claims and claims relating to change orders, construction defects, scheduling and delay, construction liens, public bidding, and design.
He has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts in the region and has extensive arbitration and mediation experience before the American Arbitration Association and other alternative dispute resolution forums.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Torcicollo worked in the construction industry. He also represents clients in a wide variety of business litigation matters, including minority shareholder and contract disputes.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D.)
- Bucknell University (B.A., cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Secret Service
- New York/New Jersey Electronic Crimes Task Force
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Construction and Public Contracting Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Construction Lawyers Society of America
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Inducted in 2007
Rate : $$$