Peter J. Young, a partner in the Business Solutions, Governance, Restructuring & Bankruptcy Group, concentrates his practice on complex corporate workouts, restructurings and bankruptcies.
Peter represents public and private companies, boards of directors, lenders, unsecured creditors, sellers, purchasers and investors in a wide variety of out-of-court and in-court workout, restructuring and reorganization matters. Peter also represents parties in bankruptcy-related litigation.
Chambers USA notes that Peter is praised by clients as someone who “thoroughly knows the law and understands the temperament of the court” and is “incredibly diligent, creative and decisive.”
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Editor-in-Chief, Indiana Law Review, 2001-2002
- Ball State University, M.A., 1995
- Central Michigan University, B.A., 1993
Admissions & Qualifications : California, Illinois.
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Illinois, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, California, Central District
Memberships : American Bankruptcy Institute (Commercial and Regulatory Law Committee Newsletter Editor).
Rate : $$$