Phil Foster is a trial attorney whose litigation practice focuses on trust and estate litigation, commercial real estate, business and commercial finance disputes, employment litigation, and unlawful detainers.
His practice includes litigation in the courtroom, private arbitration, and mediation. Phil’s cases commonly involve investor and co-owner disputes, enforcement of real property and personal property liens, business frauds and contract breaches, compliance with state and federal laws, and negligence liability.
Phil’s client base includes fiduciaries, trust and estate managers, lenders, real estate professionals, business owners, and landlords.
Phil earned his B.A. in English from the University of Iowa and attended Golden Gate University School of Law where he taught Property Law and Real Estate Transactions as a teaching assistant for Professor Roger Bernhardt.
Phil joined the Tour-Sarkissian Law Offices, LLP, in February 2008 and is admitted to practice before all California courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Iowa, B.A.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
Rate : $$$$