Philip H. Bieler’s practice involves commercial litigation. Drawing on his previous experience focused on legal electronic research, as well as his business administration knowledge, Phil effectively identifies key documents that will be of use during a matter and reviews their content with an analytic mind.
Experience : Focusing on matters related to BakerHostetler’s role as counsel to the court-appointed Trustee under SIPA in the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2000
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, 1992
- M.B.A., University of Bridgeport, 1992
- B.A., The George Washington University, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- New York, 2000
Rate : $$$