Philip D. Lorio’s areas of practice include trucking and transportation, insurance defense, general casualty litigation, and premises liability. Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, he worked for a New Orleans law firm where he secured favorable outcomes for his clients, focusing on premises liability and general casualty defense.
Phil has created opportunities to gain litigation and trial experience quickly. While studying at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, he was an avid member of the Loyola Moot Court Board, took classes focusing on trial tactics, and clerked for local law firms, which lends a confidence to this up-and-coming litigation attorney’s counsel.
“I have a steady and calm way of working with my clients and am very straightforward, always keeping the bottom line in mind. I will stop whatever I am doing to talk with them. I listen carefully so I can get their perspective of the facts and provide them with a most honest and comprehensive analysis of the cards they’ve been dealt.”
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2009)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court, Member
- Loyola New Orleans College of Law, Moot Court Alumni Board, Board Member
- Loyola New Orleans College of Law, Spetses, Greece Program Alumni Board, President
PANELS AND PRESENTATIONS :
- Speaker, National Business Institute’s Negotiation Strategies for Litigators Program, New Orleans, Louisiana (October 20, 2017)
- “Pushing Past Impasse and Dealing with Difficult Negotiators,” National Business Institute’s Negotiation Strategies for Litigators Program
Rate : $$$