Philip Dore graduated from LSU Law in 2012. After serving as a judicial law clerk for two federal judges, Philip joined the New Orleans office of Liskow & Lewis. His practice focuses on mass torts, energy litigation, and other types of litigation.
Philip is also active outside of the office. He holds multiple leadership positions with the local bar associations, sits on the board of directors for two non-profit organizations, and regularly volunteers his time in the community.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D./D.C.L., 2012;
- McGill University, B.A., with honors, 2008
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, 2012
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Susie Morgan, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2014-2015
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jane Triche Milazzo, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2012 – 2014
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Young Professionals in Energy, Member
- Board of Directors, VIA LINK
- Board of Directors (Junior), Boys Hope Girls Hope
- H.E.L.P. Legal Clinic
- Young Leaders Movement, United Way
Rate : $$$