Philip Paine focuses his practice on counseling clients with transactional and regulatory matters related to health care and business. He has experience advising health care clients on a variety of issues related to HIPAA and data security, Certificates of Need, Medicare and Medicaid compliance, practitioner and vendor contracts, formation of accountable care organizations and clinical research.
He helps draft and negotiate agreements including those for professional services, confidentiality, HIPAA business associates, as well as data protection addendums and works closely with clients on creating efficiencies with standard documents. Philip also assists public and private landowners with land use due diligence and permitting.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with high honors), 2015
- B.A., Seattle University (cum laude), 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2015
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Washington Court of Appeals for Division II, Judicial Extern, 2014
- Research Assistant to Professor Steve Calandrillo, University of Washington School of Law, 2013-2014
- Office of the Attorney General, Law Clerk, 2013
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
Rate : $$$$