Philip Bartels is a member of the Litigation Practice Group, where he handles matrimonial law, charitable organization and general litigation matters. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York. He is also a member of the Connecticut and New York State Bar Associations.
Philip is the Chair of the Board of Governors and its Executive Committee at the University of New Haven, and has been the Vice Chairman of the Cornell University Council.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- University of New Haven: Chair, Board of Governors and Executive Committee (current); Vice Chair, Board of Governors and Executive Committee (2006-2012); Chair, Human Resources Committee; Member, Audit Committee
- Paleontological Research Institution: Second Vice President; Board of Trustees; Member, Executive Committee of the Board; Chairman, Human Resources Committee and Committee on Trustees
- University of Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1974
- Cornell University, B.A., 1971, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$