Philip M. Horowitz is a real estate attorney who concentrates his practice on real estate transactions, including purchase and sale; office build-to-suit corporate headquarters leasing; office, government, and retail leasing; financings; and related entity and development matters.
Phil regularly represents real estate owners, developers, corporations, law firms, and institutions in a broad range of real estate transactions. He has extensive experience in the negotiation of complex issues and prides himself on his ability to create and implement practical solutions to his clients’ problems.
- Represented Marriott International in its global headquarters and hotel build-to-suit lease in Bethesda, Maryland
- Represented an institutional client in office build-to-suit lease transactions in Washington, DC; Plano, Texas; and Reston, Virginia, totaling 1.9 million square feet
- J.D. Georgetown University Law Center 1973
- A.B. magna cum laude Upsala College 1970
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Virginia
Professional Memberships :
- Fellow and past president, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Member, Anglo-American Real Property Institute
- Member, Executive Council, District of Columbia Building Industry Association
- Former adjunct faculty member, Washington College of Law, American University — taught Real Estate Planning.
- Extensive work for Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- Member, Board of Directors, Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- Former board member and chair, Mentors, Inc.
Rate : $$$$