Philip J. Carroll III has represented clients in trial court and appellate litigation for over twenty-five years. His practice involves the representation of businesses in a broad range of litigation in state and federal courts.
Phil has represented clients in matters ranging from the defense of product liability actions, the defense of legal malpractice claims, natural resources litigation, professional liability claims, contract and warranty claims and in state and local tax litigation.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1987, Texas Law Review
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1984
Clerkships : UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS, 11TH CIRCUIT, ROBERT S. VANCE, 1987 – 1988
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association, Character and Fitness Committee
- Birmingham Bar Association, Executive Committee, 2013-2015
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$