Philip G. Kircher handles a wide variety of complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts including securities, antitrust, shareholders’ rights, business and real estate joint ventures, corporate governance, breach of fiduciary duties and general breach of contract matters.
Philip has represented manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, hospitals, doctors, food service operators, software designers, architects, engineers, constructors, schools, banks, state and local governments and others, both as plaintiffs and defendants, in courts, before agencies and in private arbitration.
Philip was managing editor of the Villanova Law Review and following law school clerked for the Honorable Donald W. VanArtsdalen in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Philip is a member of the board of directors of the Pennsylvania SPCA and provides substantial pro bono legal services to a variety of animal rescue organizations.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1976
- Drexel University, B.S., 1972
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable Donald W. VanArtsdalen, U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American College of Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$$