Philip Laurence Wormdahl is a passionate defense attorney who focuses his practice on the defense of those accused of DUI. Phil believes that all people accused of crimes are entitled to an aggressive defense and are innocent until proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Prior to becoming a defense attorney, Phil spent time working as an intern at the Salt Lake City Prosecutor’s Office. This experience gave him a behind-the-scenes look at how prosecutors approach cases and how they prepare for trial. Phil uses this unique perspective to his client’s advantage.
Whether you need an attorney who can negotiate with prosecutors to get the best possible plea, write motions and argue to judges to get damaging evidence excluded from court, or take a case to trial, Phil Wormdahl can help you. He will make sure that a jury hears your side of the story, and not let you be punished for DUI without a fight.
- JD – Juris Doctor – S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2009
- Honors Bachelor of Science (Economics) – University of Utah, 2006
- Member – Utah State Bar, Criminal Law Section, 2013–present
- Legislative Committee – Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012–present
- Development Committee – Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012–present
- Member – National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2011–present
- Member – Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2010–present
Rate : $$$$