Phil King is a shareholder with the firm. Since 1983 he has concentrated his trial practice specializing in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and professional malpractice.
The attorneys and staff at Fisher Rushmer, P.A. work tirelessly not only for our clients, but also for those in need within the Orlando area. Here are a few of the community service groups that Fisher Rushmer employees help by volunteering their time and money.
Fisher Rushmer, P.A. contributes to OCBA Young Lawyers Section’s charitable drive for Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation. Libby’s provides comprehensive breast health care and treatment to the underserved in our Central Florida community.
- University of Florida, B.A., 1980
- Florida State University, J. D., 1983
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Central Florida Chapter
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Rate : $$$