Phil Ganong earned his J.D. from Hastings more than 30 years ago. Since then, he has dedicated his practice to representing plaintiffs in civil jury trial work and litigation throughout California.
He has handled and tried numerous cases to verdict in both federal and state trial courts.
- Maximilian Universität, 1973 Munich, Germany
- Independent Study, Comparative Political Systems, California State University at Bakersfield
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A. summa cum laude, 1976 International Economics
- California State Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Sustaining Member Board of Governors, various years; Parliamentarian (2003 – 2004)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
Courts, Admitted to Practice in:
- All California state courts United States District Court of California, Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern districts
- United States District Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
Rate : $$$