Philippe Bennett is a partner in the Intellectual Property Litigation Group in Alston & Bird’s New York office and has been named among the top intellectual property litigators in New York. Philippe focuses his practice on patent litigation, patent licensing, patent strategy, and evaluation and IP due diligence.
He has extensive experience litigating before various federal and state courts and the International Trade Commission with versatility in many technologies, including pharmaceutical chemistry, drug delivery systems, medical devices, and financial trading software.
Philippe has lectured and published on recent developments in patent law and patent litigation. He has taught intellectual property at Stevens Institute of Technology and has lectured on patent law at Harvard University, Fordham University, The Cooper Union, the Institute of Intellectual Property in Tokyo, BioTechnica in Germany, and the 2013 China IP Summit.
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey
- Temple University (LL.M., 2008)
- Fordham University (M.B.A., 2003)
- Hofstra University (J.D., 1981)
- Harvard University (A.B., 1976)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association
- Fordham University Graduate School of Business, Global Board of Advisors
Rate : $$$