Mr. Phillip Gubler was born and bred in Southern Utah. He started working at the law office of JensenBayles LLP in 2011. He obtained his JD at the Washburn University School of Law. Topeka, Kansas. Between 2003 -2004 he was President of the J. Reuben Clark law society. He has affiliations with business law society.
He is a member of the Utah state bar, the Southern Utah Bar Association and Southern Utah Estate Planning Committee. Mr. Gubler’s area of practice include wills, trusts, power of attorneys, estate planning, adoption, guardianship, conservatorship, probate planning, adoption, real estate and business law.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, JD, 2004
- President, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, (2003-2004)
- Student Research Editor (2003)
- Business Law Society
- Utah State Bar
- Southern Utah Bar Association
- Southern Utah Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$