Phillip Mullinnix is an associate in the Charleston office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP where he focuses his practice on healthcare. Mr. Mullinnix advises and represents healthcare clients in a range of regulatory, operational, and licensing matters, including health information privacy and security compliance; fraud and abuse; and healthcare compliance matters.
In addition, Mr. Mullinnix advises mass tort defendants and other entities in negotiating and resolving Medicare Secondary Payer and third party payer liabilities, including Medicare Secondary Payer requirements, MMSEA Section 111 reporting procedures, and reimbursement/lien resolution procedures and processes with public and private payers.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2014)
- Clemson University, MA, History (2011)
- Wofford College, BA, History and Government, with a concentration in American Politics, magna cum laude (2008)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Summer associate with Nelson Mullins
- Judicial Observation Experience Program with Judge Dana Morris, Columbia, SC (Summer 2012)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Fellowship in Representative Bob Inglis’ office, Washington, D.C. (Fall 2006)
- Externship with South Carolina Rep. Laurie Funderburk, Columbia, SC (Spring 2014)
Professional Activities : American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$