Phillip Sharp is a shareholder in the Houston office and a member of the Business Litigation Group. Mr. Sharp has extensive first-chair jury trial experience representing companies in a variety of industries in cases ranging from breach of contract and fraud lawsuits to fiduciary duty cases to catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Mr. Sharp has tried oil and gas lease disputes, environmental pollution cases, business interruption claims, pipeline construction cases, employment discrimination and retaliation cases, and a variety of occupational injury lawsuits. Mr. Sharp has represented exploration and production companies, midstream pipelines, oilfield service companies, refineries and forest products manufacturers.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Louisiana State University, Ph.D., 1985
- Baylor University, B.A., 1979
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member – Phi Beta Kappa
- Member – Order of the Barristers
- Member – Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$