Phoebe Willis’s practice focuses on all aspects of outsourcing and technology matters. As an associate in the global technology, outsourcing and privacy team, Phoebe assists clients with preparing and negotiating information technology and business processing transactions as well as drafting commercial contracts, licensing and technology agreements.
She has experience working on a broad range of cutting-edge technology matters.
Phoebe previously served as a summer associate with the firm’s corporate team. She also served as a summer associate at a leading investment bank in New York and as a fellow at an angel investing network.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in the outsourcing of its F&A processes.
- Represented a public diversified global company in its acquisition of a manufacturer of flexible circuits.
- Represented a Fortune 300 company in renewing its company-wide data center infrastructure outsourcing agreement.
- Represents a Fortune 300 consumer products company with various information technology, social media and e-commerce driven mobile solutions.
- Represents a Fortune 500 company in multiple business process outsourcings, including HR, web hosting, e-commerce and others.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2018
- MBA, University of Virginia Darden School of Business, 2018
- BA, History, University of Virginia, 2013
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Equality Bar Association
- Student Member, Board of Visitors, University of Virginia and Affiliated Schools, 2016–2017
Rate : $$$$