Phong Tran is an associate in the Finance Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Phong concentrates his practice on representing financial institutions and borrowers in connection with bank financings in Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
Before joining the firm, Phong externed for the Honorable Catharina Haynes of the Fifth Circuit and interned for the Honorable Jane Boyle of the Northern District of Texas and the Honorable Roberto Canas of Dallas County. Phong has also volunteered at the Human Rights Initiative and the Innocence Project of Texas.
While in law school, Phong served as Managing Editor of the SMU Law Review and was a proud member of the Barristers. Phong earned the designation of Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) in 2015.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2014, magna cum laude; Managing Editor, SMU Law Review; The Barristers
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Texas at Dallas, 2009
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Catharina Haynes, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Jane J. Boyle, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Roberto Canas, Dallas County Criminal Court #10
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2014
Rate : $$$