Pierce P. MacGuire graduated from Southwestern University after completing the Honors Business Curriculum. He went on to Baylor Law School, where he was a member of the Order of Barristers, the winner of the MD Anderson Best Brief Award, and a member of the Transactional LawMeet Team.
Pierce began his career at an insurance litigation firm in Dallas representing primarily doctors accused of malpractice and businesses accused of negligence. He joined Taylor Dunham, LLP in June of 2018 where he has gained experience in a broad array of litigation matters including commercial disputes, securities, construction defects, theft of trade secrets, professional negligence, employment, real estate, and fiduciary matters.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2017
- Southwestern University, Georgetown, Texas, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2014
- Texas, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Southwestern University, Board of Visitors
Rate : $$$$