Pierre Georges Bonnefil has extensive experience representing companies in a wide range of immigration matters. He represents private and publicly held organizations in a variety of areas, with significant involvement in the online commerce, technology, finance, retail and fashion industries.
Mr. Bonnefil represents clients before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, various offices of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Justice and before local departments of labor.
He currently acts as Immigration Counsel for the French Consulate General in New York and has served as an Attorney General Honors Attorney with the USCIS. Mr. Bonnefil has lectured at St. John’s University School of Law and has served as an immigration counselor at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York.
In 2015, Mr. Bonnefil was appointed a knight in the French Legion of Honor by the Consul General of France in New York. One of France’s highest honors bestowed upon French nationals, it was presented to him in recognition of his outstanding public service. Mr. Bonnefil is also a recipient of the French Order of Merit and a member of the board of the American Society of the French Order of Merit.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Fairfield University, B.S., 1980
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2018-present
- Epstein Becker & Green PC, – Member, 2006-2018
- Gibney Anthony & Flaherty LLP, – Member, 1994-2006
- Daniel C. Gallagher PC, – Associate, 1989-1994
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- French American Chamber of Commerce, New York Chapter
- American Society of French National Order of Merit
Rate : $$$