Pinchos (Pinny) Goldberg is an associate in the Labor & Employment Law Department. Pinny represents employers in a broad array of matters before federal and state courts, FINRA and other arbitration panels, and administrative agencies, including the EEOC and its state equivalents, and in pre-litigation negotiations.
Matters he works on include discrimination and harassment, wage and hour, wrongful discharge, whistleblowing and retaliation, covenants not to compete, breaches of fiduciary duty, unjust enrichment, and tort and contract claims.
In addition to handling litigation and dispute resolution, Pinny regularly advises clients on a wide variety of employment issues, including drafting, reviewing and revising handbooks and workplace policies. He also addresses questions and concerns related to hiring, wage and hour issues, employee leave, performance problems, terminations of employment, and separation agreements and releases.
Prior to joining Proskauer, Pinny was a Labor and Employment associate at Seyfarth Shaw LLP. While in law school, he served as an editor for the Cardozo Law Review.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Thomas A. Edison State College, B.A., 2004
Admissions & Qualifications : New York, New Jersey.
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, New York, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, Michigan, Eastern District
Memberships : American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
Rate : $$$