Piper A. Waldron’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Piper has experience defending corporate, insurance, and non-profit clients in all phases of complex multi-party litigation, including drafting and arguing dispositive motions, conducting discovery, taking and defending depositions, and participating in mediation.
Prior to joining McGuire Woods, Piper developed a broad-based practice focused on a variety of civil litigation matters, including products liability, toxic tort, construction, and general liability.
While at Loyola Law School, Piper served as an editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, volunteered at the Cancer Legal Resource Center, and served as a Student Ambassador. She also worked as a Research Assistant for Professor Katie Pratt, during which time she assisted with the publication of “Federal Income Taxation: Examples and Explanations.”
Piper was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society and her academic achievements placed her on the Dean’s Honor List. Piper completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Berkeley where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies with honors.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles, JD, Note & Comment Editor, Staff Member, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, 2013
- University of California Berkeley, BA, Legal Studies, with Honors, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$$