Powell Lawson Duggan According to Powell Duggan, it is no coincidence that humans have two ears and one mouth. Whether he is advising a local corporation, drafting a contract, working on a real estate deal, preparing loan documents, or litigating, Powell never gives legal advice before listening and learning about his clients’ particular backgrounds, legal concerns, and goals.
It is this commitment to understanding his clients that sets Powell apart from other attorneys. Although he has been practicing law for nearly 40 years, Powell still feels a sense of accomplishment when helping his clients reach their goals as businesses, individuals, or litigants, and that is what keeps him going.
He relishes the opportunities he has had to be the ethical, diligent advocate that local people rely on to solve their legal problems.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- George Mason University, Bachelors of Arts in History, 1975
Professional, Civic & Philanthropic Affiliations:
- Past President of the Fauquier County Bar Association
- Mayor of the Town of Warrenton, 2014-2018
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Warrenton
Rate : $$$