Price D. Finley has more than 25 years of experience in all areas of public finance, including local government, economic development finance, port authority financings, and other structured and project financings.
He has substantial experience in the use of various economic development tools, including frequent use of tax increment finance (TIF). Price has also created and served as counsel for Ohio’s new community authority financings (also known as community development authorities or CDA).
In addition, Price’s practice includes representation of developers and local communities in tax incentive arrangements, including community reinvestment areas (CRA), enterprise zones (EZ), and job creation tax credits (JCTC).
Price has also created joint economic development districts and zones (JEDD and JEDZ), special improvement districts (SIDs), and he has represented port authorities across Ohio. He has also assisted with the drafting of development agreements for economic development projects.
- The Ohio State University (J.D., 1990)
- The Ohio State University (M.B.A., 1989, emphasis in Finance)
- Capital University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1986)
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Steering Committee, The Burkhart Center (Chair 2016-present)
- Chair, District Rotary Foundation Committee, District 6690, 2016-2018
- Member, Council of Development Finance Agencies (Board of Directors and Executive Committee)
- Member, Ohio Economic Development Association
Rate : $$$